"No matter how much you’re going through or how much hope you lost and how confused you were in what to do. Allah was the one who took you out of that situation or he will after he tests your patience and faith in him or maybe he just wants to take something away from you to replace it with something better. Allah knows best. He knows whats best for you, it may not seem like it but the pieces of the puzzle connect at the end. Always have faith in Allah because he only can do anything, everything is possible to him. Pray to him everyday, repent everyday, and make sure you thank him everyday also. Imagine waking up tomorrow with just what you thanked Allah for today? Alhamdulillah for everything. SubhanAllah how the creator can change your life in just a day."
Now, take a deep breath... relax and take a look at the pictures and see which you are most attracted to.
Personality Test Results:
1. Freedom loving Freedom is important to you - nothing is worse than when you feel tied down. You may find you move jobs or location frequently because the idea of staying in one place too long unnerves you. The same can apply to relationships! People see you as fun loving, and you are. You attempt to enjoy life to the full, in accordance with the motto: "You only live once." You tend to attract less energetic people as friends or partners, like moths to a flame, they see you as the light. Careful they don't drain you! You are very curious and open about everything new and thrive on change. Quite simply, you are a breath of fresh air.
2. Independent and unconventional Your lifestyle is highly individualistic. You do not follow the crowd, on the contrary, you seek to live according to your own ideas and convictions, even if this means swimming against the tide. You need a free and unattached life that allows you to determine your own course. You have an artistic bent in your work or leisure activities. Your urge for freedom sometimes causes you to do exactly the opposite of what is expected of you. You are rather unique, so don't bother comparing yourself to anyone else. Live life your way.
3. Sensitive and reflective You are comfortable spending hours alone with your thoughts and rarely become bored. You dislike superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. Your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquillity and harmony that you require. You love deeply but if someone betrays you it is next to impossible to forgive. You are an old soul, someone who has lived many times before and has seen it all. All you crave now is simplicity and the chance to focus your attention on a meaningful existence.
4. Down to earth and charming You have a natural authentic charm, what you see is what you get. People admire you because you seem so 'together'. You have both feet planted firmly on the ground and they can depend on you. While others complicate their life with ifs and buts, you know your own mind. You provide security and space to those close to you. You are a rock, and although others may not tell you, you are the sun around which they revolve. You dislike superficiality and tend to be skeptical toward the whims of trends. Where others crash and burn, you motor on, quietly achieving all you need to do. You are a woman (or man) of substance.
5. Professional and self-assured You take charge of your life, and place less faith in your luck and more in your own actions. You solve problems in a practical, uncomplicated manner. You take a realistic view of things in your daily life and tackle them without fuss. You are given responsibility at work, because people know that you can be depended upon. You project self-assurance to others. You are a born leader and organiser. Although you work well in a team, ideally you should be the one giving the orders. After all, you are usually right!
6. Peaceful and timeless You are easy-going yet discreet. There is a timeless elegance about you (think Audrey Hepburn). You make friends effortlessly, yet enjoy your privacy and independence. You like to get away from it all and be alone from time to time to contemplate the meaning of life. You need space, so you escape to hideaways, but you are not a loner. You are at peace with yourself and the world, and you appreciate life and what this world has to offer. You have a strong life purpose and when you discover it, you project your personal brand of magic on the world.
7. Cultured and classical Cultured and sophisticated you value the things money can't necessarily buy - good conversation, original ideas, music and the arts. You have a fair mind and can see both sides of an argument. You rarely let emotions get the better of you, preferring to assess situations rationally. Calm, logical and yet compassionate and kind. You have 'old-fashioned' principles, which at heart make you a real lady (or gentleman). A timeless, vintage classic - the sort of person everyone secretly admires and likes to copy.
8. Sensitive and spiritual You are a highly sensitive and spiritual person. You refuse to see life only from a rational view point. You have great intuition and trust your feelings. You must have dreams to aspire towards or you won't feel happy. You like to improve yourself, and in so doing make a difference in the world - even if only in little ways. You find it hard to understand people who are only guided rationality. You form true relationships with open souls, people who know there is more to life than we can touch, see or hear. Your psychic sense is highly evolved, trust it and work with it.
9. Dynamic and sparkly You are a mover and a shaker! You are willing to take risks in return for interesting and varied work. Routine tends to have a paralysing effect on you. Being stuck behind a desk 9-5 would destroy your soul and enthusiasm for life. You need to be given the chance to express your ideas and put them into action. You have a rainbow personality, and can cheer others up, even on the gloomiest of days. If you ever feel you have lost your sparkle it is because the situation you find yourself in is not right for you. Follow your enthusiasm, even if it means you chop and change for years. The journey is as important as the destination.
So, have picked one?
Which one is you?
I'm no. 2.
It's almost true!
hahaha I've been always looking forward how to make things different from the other...
I'm in trouble. Being an adult wasn't that fun. TV shows makes it look promising to be an adult and all I'm now is trouble. Having something means I'll lost somethig else. There is alaways a time when giving up sounds right. Regreting sounds familiar... And there will always but... One thing I learn Life is like a circle... The more you give the more you get Sometimes you're on top and sometimes you're down below Be thankful even when you're down... be thankful even when things goes wrong... you never knows... maybe the reason you're down below is to prepare the stonger you on top. p/s seriously feel down right now... but who am kidding myself... saying this out loud means I'm defeated by my own negative vibes. Need to stay focus & positives, that's the only things I have to survive now.
For the hundreds time... me and my big brother fight again. It was so fast that I can't even remember the details... The funny part is... it's all started just because I horn him this morning. Sometimes as an adult I really thought how childish we can be. How far we can go with this fight. Thanks to my big brother who have always been acting so childish... I realize that one need to refrain theirself from going under. "To my brother... Please stop being a drama queen, you're way too old to fight with me. But hey, I'm satisfied with the way we fight this morning... it's fast, short and sharp. As long as I'm winning... I'm fine with it. Hahaha you may hate me, I know you still love me though. Big hug to u Bro."
Why am I answering the same lame question again and again? Why do people pretend like they don't even listen to my words... Do I need to repeat it again and again? seriously... It hurts when they know the answer but keep asking... "Why don't you try to be me and answer that..." If you can't make me happy... than just leave me alone!