Monday, January 20, 2014

I need someone to rescue me...

I'm in trouble.
Being an adult wasn't that fun.
TV shows makes it look promising to be an adult and all I'm now is trouble.

Having something means I'll lost somethig else.
There is alaways a time when giving up sounds right.
Regreting sounds familiar...
And there will always but...

One thing I learn
Life is like a circle...
The more you give the more you get
Sometimes you're on top and sometimes you're down below

Be thankful even when you're down...
be thankful even when things goes wrong...

you never knows...
maybe the reason you're down below
is to prepare the stonger you on top.


p/s seriously feel down right now... but who am kidding myself... saying this out loud means I'm defeated by my own negative vibes. Need to stay focus & positives, that's the only things I have to survive now.


2 comments:

KhJ BuiN said...

feeling down once in a while is okay.just remember to come back up. hwaiting!

Nonie said...

Thank you!
expressing sometimes helps me to recover even faster... so I need to express more hahaha

Post a Comment

 
;