Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's All About Me...

I've wonder how should I explain to world about what I feel, about what I think, about everything...
I've wonder how would people react for what I said, what I want and what I think...

All this time,
I've wondering if what I do, what I think and what I want from others perspectives...
But now I realized,
It's not about what people think...
It's all about me.

It's me who I want to comfort the most,
It's me who I want to feel happy about,
It's me who I want to feel proud and bright,
It's me...

The one and onle person that I really want to know the most...


-NoNiE-
(March 3, 2012)

2 comments:

KhJ BuiN said...

we should not let others dictate our life. our happiness and our comfort come from us..from within us..so you go girl!

Clai Estabillo said...

that's beautiful Nonie!
its not about them...its about you

Post a Comment

 
;