Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's Never Too Late



It took me years to understand the real meaning of happiness.
It took me years for me to realize what is love.
It took me years to fully understand why I am here.

It is a shame for me to just learn but know nothing about it.
And now I understand why Islam and Muslim are 2 different entities.

For the love YOU filled in me which I didn't realize before.
For the happiness I've found now within YOUR love.
Thank You Allah, for letting me know
it's never too late...

-NoNiE-

2 comments:

Clai Estabillo said...

you've been tagged
http://planetofclai.blogspot.com/2012/02/first-ever-answering-tagged-questions.html

KhJ BuiN said...

it's not too late. i guess both of us realise the meaning of happiness and love at the same time.

Post a Comment

 
;