Tuesday, February 28, 2012

HIijab & Fashion


I have to say this 17 years old girl just wake me up.


She was right about everything, now I realize that I've forgot why I wear the Hijab from the first time.
When others think wearing a Hijab is just totally out of fashion, people start make it look fashionable. And when that happened I started to chase the 'fashion' just to make sure I'm not too far away from the trend.


Forgive me ya Allah, I'm still trying to fulfill my duty, still trying... to be a good Muslim not from other people eyes... but from YOU (ALLAH).


To Adibaaah, thank you for the great reminder.

1 comments:

Sanam Ch said...

Most people do not know when is mother’s day? they get information about this day through social media like Facebook, twitter. Send Mother's day quotes 2017 to your mom. And show her how much you love her. While you can send Mother's day quotes, Mother's day wishes 2017 as well.

Post a Comment

 
;