Friday, February 10, 2012

Every time...



Every time I tried to ignore your hurtful words
you'll give me that look...
and say's “please listen to me”...

Every time I tried to escape from your gaze...
you'll give me that look...
and say's “please look at me”... 

Every time things turn out bad
you'll give me that look...
and say's “please try to understand”...

Every time I'm asking for explanation
you'll give me that look...
and say's “I can't think straight right now”...

Every time you come up with something unforgivable
you'll give me that look...
and say's “I'm sorry”...

but now will you...
listen to me and look at me...
coz now...
I need you to understand
because I can't think straight right now… I'm sorry
and I don't need you to give me that look again.

 
Nov 11, 2009 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;