Tuesday, February 28, 2012

11 Random things, answers and questions

Random_fun
Thanks Clai for the 11 question.
(Check out Clai answers for another 11 question)

It helps me re-think and realize what I have, what I don't have, what will happen, what will I do and how will i face it. This is fun anyway ^^


Rules of this tagging game:
1.) Post 11 Random things about yourself
2.) Answer the tagged questions
3.) Create 11 questions for the people you tag to answer


11 Random things about myself.

1. I'm a Muslim
2. Family is everything for me
3. I'm not a fan of cursing words... in other words I hate it.
4. I'm a good listener
5. I love pretty little cute things
6. I love cat.
7. I'm a good singer 
8. My 1st ambition is to be an athelete
9. I collected books, CDs, VCDs, stamps, rings, purses and coins
10.When I am angry, people might get my silent treatment... just for a while.
11. Oh and of coz I'm a Korean dramas, movies and music fan. kekeke~

Here is my 11 answer:

1. How did you survive High school?
I wonder how I did it hahaha... I have a bitter sweet memories about how school but still I survive.

2. What and where is your ideal date?
I've never thought about it, too much expectation might hurt me.

3. Do you prefer a surprise wedding proposal? why?
That would be nice, isn't it every girls dream?

4. What was your favorite channel? why?
Al-Hijrah, this is where I've learned the purpose of my life.

5. What do you think about long distance relationship?
Do they work? Yes, with certain necessary requirements.

It depends on how you see it. There is thousand or maybe millions of people breaking up. And most of them were close enough to be seen. And there is hundreds of people who stay far away from each other but still end up married to each other. 

The distance is not the problem, the problem is how we see it.

6. What do you think is the main cause of infidelity?
When two people look at each other without faith & love no longer be the measurement.

7. What was your greatest achievement so far?
Being alive and fulfilling my duty as a Muslim, a daughter and a career woman.

8. What do you think about interracial marriage?
That's great!

9. What song reminds you a sad story of your life?
01_Rainy_Days_(Unplugged_English_ver.).mp3 Listen on Posterous
errrr.... Rainy Days by Oneway... maybe.

10. Do you think the world will really end this 2012?
Only Allah knows. It might end after this, life going to end anyway so why bother thinking about the world ending. 

11. What is love?
Love is when you realize what you have not what you don't have.

Should I do the tagging? I'm not good at it.
But in case u've stumble to my blog and think u have time to answer some questions, here 11 question for you to answer ^^

1.Your full name?
2. How your life describes you?
3. What is the most regret things you've done?
4. Are you happy? 
5. What makes you smile recently? 
6. When is the last time you cry? why?
7. Who is the last person you say 'Thank You' to?
8. What will you do if it is a last day for you to alive?
9. What other language would you like to learn?
10. What is the last book you read?
11. Will you tagged this to other?

There you go... fill in and spread it kekekeke~





And this questions are tagged to:


Nonie (obviously she's not me ^^)


1 comments:

KhJ BuiN said...

i'll answer it on my wordpress :)

Post a Comment

 
;