Sunday, January 9, 2011

Promises



Someone says...
I'll be different!
It's 2011 I won't be the same!
I've been good for 1 month now...
everyone should just forget the past...

And I says...
you'll be different...only when you prove it!
It's 2011... you won't be the same... will you?
You've been good for 1 month.... will you be good the next month?
Everyone will forget that past... but that will take time...

I've been telling you million times...
trust is not something you can gain by giving a promise
promising something doesn't mean people will believe it
changing is not for people to love it... but for you to feel it within your heart.

Don't ask me to believe in you... coz you know my answer
just try believe in your words than you'll understand what its mean...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;