Thursday, January 20, 2011


I thought I will get over this but NO I'm not! it sucks when someone I don't even know start telling me what is right and what is wrong... It is not right to tell ME what to say and what not to. Seriously who the hell are you? do you really think I care about all those big things you think you've achieve? seriously is that really an achievement? LOL that's nothing but a bunch of crap which you dedicated to yourself and pretend like your doing it for everyone else.

Oh and when you're being polite and showing your respect to others... do respect me too. I might look younger but please put this in mind... I'm much older than you. Besides... don't give me a crap what is right or wrong when you're not doing any good either. 


Damn! you're ruining my day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;