Monday, December 27, 2010

Peace & Love



It's funny when people start hating each other just because of a  game...

It's funny when people who thought they know everything pointing each other and showing to the world how pathetic they can be 

It is so funny when all the stupid people start gather and give a happy shout for what they're showing to the world...

Don't they see it?... whatever they write with intention or not... they're describing their attitude, their education level, their political views and the most important thing is their stupidity.

And I can't believe I'm writing this here... just feel disappointed knowing that I have so many friends there and I love them but because some other stupid moron who act so stupid... makes me feels the wall is getting higher and thick... 

Come on! we shout the same words when we're in need... can't we just live a peace life in this little tiny world?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;