Friday, October 22, 2010

Stop



Today the weather is great... 
I woke up early, make some breakfast, went to work and start my routine like I've always do...

Argh! time really move so fast... and tomorrow is Saturday? damn... 

No wonder my brother keep telling me to stop for a while look around and be happy.... maybe I don't look happy, or maybe he think I'm not happy, or maybe I really need to be happy...

The question is... Can I stop now?

Found this quote this morning and it really stuck in me...

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.
                                                                                                              
                                                                                                                     ~John Burroughs~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;