Friday, February 26, 2010

My Reflections...


I stand in front of the mirror... looking at my own reflections and ask...

do I know you?

       Who are you? 

           what happened to you? 

                why are you looking so sad? 

                        what with those fake smile on your face? 

                                              what have you done to yourself?

I close my eyes, take a deep breath.... in.... out... in... out...

Started holding my breath and open my eyes...

once again I look at my reflections in the mirror... release my breath slowly until I can feel the my chest is empty and started breathing naturally...

I blink my eyes twice and then begin my every morning routine... Applying make-ups and smile...

All I need is to show the confident me... the one that reflect me better than me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;