Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm happy even when I'm alone...

My niece... working?



My life getting busy this 2010.

I've planned for vacation but every planned have to be cancelled now.
I don't even have time to figure out how much weight I've put on...I don't even have time to fix my make up now. Some say's this is why I'm still single. I've put everything to my work... did I?

I don't know but I think this is what makes me think less about something else... I don't think I have to think about what I've lose over and over again... the only things that make me survive now is... my pride.

Do I care if I've broke up with my boyfriend? No... I don't care but I can't lose my pride. It's hurt me enough if someone steps on my pride... that's because I can only be who I am now because of my pride.

So what makes my pride more valuable... it's my work.
People can say I'm turning into something else but they can't say I've work less to be where I am.

People can say I'm a loner... but they can't say I have nothing at all.

To be where I am now... I dare not to lose this... I might don't have someone to love me... but I know something will not leave me... my pride.

Am I happy? I don't know... but until I found my soul mate I'll say this is what makes me happy... I'm happy enough to have something to rely on...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;