Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dream...


Last night I have a dream... it's weird when things I've forgotten suddenly flashing back in my head. It feels real that I'm happy but sad at the same time... why does it keep coming back. When I thought I am ready to move on... 

I'm happy to be able to remember all those feelings back... but it make me even sadder than before. Waking up knowing that it's all just a dream... I don't really want to wake up...

I thought I have moved on but it seems like I've been stuck without knowing that I am. I thought I'm ready to move on but still I'm not... I thought... if I don't hate him it will be easy for me to go on... I thought if I don't love him it will be easy for me to stop thinking about him... but without even trying to do anything about it... I still can't move to the next chapter...

 I'm stuck with my pathetic life... 

1 comments:

A_girl said...

You know what? I have a huge crush on someone...its always been him for 7 years...maybe till now..but now I will never see his face again...ever..so I try to move on and at the same time I try to forget bout him..but now I figured out that I can't bcoz I found someone that reminds me on him..they look exactly the same..I always knocked my head and said 'please, they not even the same'..but when he approached me...I lost my thought...he makes me remember all the feelings...the crush...and its killing me..it kills me! All I think now is...maybe it is not just a crush...

Post a Comment

 
;