Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Men is an Alien


Sometimes I don't understand what do guy wants...

When I says 'it's okay...I understand...' they thought I just don't care...
When I says 'do you want to tell me...' they thought I'm demanding something...
When I keep myself to myself... they thought I don't need them...
When I told them I need them... they says they can't breath when I do that...
When I told them to go away... they keep coming back and begging to stay...

I guess this is why there is a lot of books out there telling us about the different between men & women.

And for me all men is an alien... they act like they know everything...
when they're too nice... something is not right
when they're acting like a bad boy... something is not right
they try to change women minds & souls... but they hate when women do the same...

And this man (Mr. N)... talking about how he understand women more than I know. I am seriously thinking of Wise Guy ....



"Just When You Think Things are as bad as they can get, they get worse ...."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;