Friday, March 27, 2009

My eyes... my heart... I'm blind.





I'm thinking of having a long break... tired with my daily routine and sometimes feels like throwing everything away. But when I think on how hard it was for me to get where I am and how hurt it was when I have to start from nothing... I believe I make a good decision.

I've been trying so hard to believe that someday I'll get what I want.  Now I realize something. Believe is not enough... I used to dream, putting all my hopes on my dream but I never realize that to get what I've been dreaming was the hardest part.

Sometimes I laugh inside of me, when people say... you're lucky to have this. It's good to have all the money... it's good that things is easy for you.

People keep looking at me in a different way... as if I'm born on a golden bed. What people don't know is... how hard it was to make sure I'm not going down... I hate to say that once you got what you want, the hardest part of your life is to lose it.  

I guess I’m just not willing to give up on everything. I might lose in a battle of love... but I'm not losing to what I've been working hard too. I'm not asking people who think they love me to understand me. I just need them to be with me, to share. No, you don't have to be a shoulder to cry but at least let me know what I've done wrong. What I'm not able to see trough my eyes and my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;